Complete Denture Course
March 12 - 13
June 11 - 12
September 24 - 25
Course Location: Geneva Dental Institute 5327 Dewey Dr., Fair Oaks, CA 95628
Instructors: Jack Z. Danilov G.M.D.T. & Tony Daher DDS
*call for pricing and more information
The Geneva 2000® Denture Concept was first introduced over 40 years ago by Dr. John P. Frush of the Swissedent Foundation. This Swiss-influenced denture approach has allowed dental professionals to provide premium quality dentures to clients throughout the US and Canada. The Geneva 2000® denture system is renowned for its superior comfort, stability, and esthetics and is the hallmark of premium dentures in the United States.
Premium Quality Aesthetics and a More Stable Lower Denture, The superior aesthetic quality of Geneva 2000® Dentures is achieved through close attention paid to an individual patient‘s sex (gender), personality, and age (SPA factor). Other factors include the proper selection and natural placement
of the anterior teeth, which takes into consideration the differences between masculine and feminine smiles.
The stability of the Mandibular denture is due to the use of Linear Non-Interceptive Occlusion using AutoCentric posteriors. This system can combat the problems of Mandibular denture stability while increasing the bite force for typical denture patients. This also has the benefit of providing solutions for problem cases such as those with a flat or negative ridge. The Geneva 2000® System provides the perfect marriage of Swiss quality materials and American technology.
Maximizing Geneva Esthetic principles while achieving optimal Posterior function using Non-Interceptive Occlusion
Five live patients will be utilized (two Doctors per patient) for taking impressions, determining Physiological Centric-Vertical Bite Recording and setting of anterior teeth. Proper presentation of Try-In, Delivery of Dentures
And Post Delivery Refinement will also be taught.
Dual-Phase AccuDent Impression System
Alameter and Papillameter Measurements
Physiological Centric-Vertical Bite Recording
Evaluation of Esthetic Control Base/ Set-Up of 1x6 Anteriors
Non-Interceptive Occlusion with Auto-Centric Posterior Teeth
Evaluation of Geneva Try-In, 1x28 Teeth Set-up (esthetics, vertical and centric occlusion).
Delivery of Upper and Lower Dentures
Post-Op/ Refinement of Occlusion
1) Demonstration: Impression Taking using Massad Impressions and Accudent.
2) Demonstration: Myostatic Outline of Lower Border (so that lower denture is not over extended at delivery).
3) Demonstration: Alameter/ Papillameter Measurements
4) Demonstration: Massad Jaw Relation Tracing Device (taking physiological vertical-centric bite registration using muscles of facial expressions).
5) Demonstration: Evaluation of Esthetic Control Base (marking of mid-line, high lip-line and horizontal level).
6) Demonstration: Setting 1x6 Geneva Anterior Teeth Using Sex, Personality and Age Principles.
7) Demonstration: Non-Interceptive Occlusion with AutoCentric Posterior Teeth
8) Demonstration: Evaluation of Geneva Try-In, 1x28 Teeth Set-up (esthetics, vertical and centric occlusion).
9) Demonstration: Delivery of Upper and Lower Dentures
10) Demonstration: Post-Op/ Refinement of Occlusion
There will be 5 live participating patients (1 patient shared by 2 doctors). By the end of our 2-day hands on course each attendee will have completed:
1) Full Upper/Lower Massad Impressions and/or Accudent Impressions 2) Alameter/Papillameter Measurements
3) Massad Centric-Vertical Bite Registration
4) Evaluation of Esthetic-Control Base
5) Set-Up 1x6 Geneva Anterior Teeth
6) Evaluation of AutoCentric Non-Interceptive Occlusion